Reveel Protocol - Introduction
Reveel is a trustless & composable protocol for sharing revenue. It helps creators distribute revenue in the most gas-optimal fashion with collaborators. Every revenue path in Reveel is created as an independent entity, which requires no external maintenance to operate.
Revenue Paths are the independent instances that receive funds and help the distribution process for a team. All ETH & ERC20 received in a revenue path will be distributed according to the tier specifications.
In our Getting Started section, we will walk you through how to create and use a Reveel Revenue Path.
- Distribute funds automatically & trustlessly between collaborators.
- Introduce complex distribution strategy using tiers.
- Withdraw funds from a single or across multiple Revenue Paths together.
- On-chain data management - no 3rd party service is used to maintain revenue information. This establishes the autonomous nature of each Revenue Path.
- Product: Reveel enables complex revenue sharing (recoupments, evolving splits, revenue milestones...) in a single contract. Other solutions (0xSplits, OpenZeplin payment splitter...) require multiple contracts, which becomes costly from a gas perspective.
- Architecture: Reveel is fully decentralized. Funds never flow through a Reveel owned contract. Other solutions (0xSplits) force funds to flow through a centralized contract (not user owned).
- Services: Reveel offers products & services at the edge of the protocol to simplify the UX and "abstract" the tech. User Accounts (user onboarding, wallet creation & abstraction), Gas-less Revenue Paths (option to subsidize gas with a fee), and more coming.